Sky-Side is a certified applicator of liquid waterproofing membranes for pools application from the best manufactures of high quality products in the industry.
We know the systems for pool waterproofing. We have a specialized team in liquid applied waterproofing. If you need to waterproof a pool and surrounding areas
We are familiar with most types of materials manufactured by well recognised manufacturers like: Basf, Tremco, Duradek, Carlisle, International Polymer, Mer-Ko, UPI, Multiseal, Siplust, etc. There are hundreds of waterproofing systems in the market , each of them designed for a specific use and application. If you need advice call and allow us to evaluate your project.
If your project demands LEED compliance or you are looking for the highest level of performance on high traffic areas…we can help. We have heavy duty products for which we offer up to a 10 year warranty.
When applied to concrete surfaces, our service includes the preparation of the concrete to receive the coating to SSPC-SP 13 / NACE No. 6 – shot blasting. Our equipment can prepare up to 20,000 sf in a day.
Our work includes the sealing of cracks, corner joint of walls and slabs. For vehicular traffic coatings we offer our 85mil thickness with 10-30 silica sand finishing.
Established in 2004, Sky-Side provides engineering and construction services related to Building Envelope & coatings for new or existing buildings. For existing building we offer services for the inspection of buildings envelope or facade, engineered solutions to issues, repair, renovation, application of elastomeric coatings, pedestrian traffic coatings, vehicular traffic coatings, epoxy coatings, and waterproofing coatings. Our services for new buildings include building enclosure design and consulting. Elastomeric coating / painting of building envelope, application of liquid waterproofing to eyebrows, traffic coating on balconies and rooms, traffic coating on parkades, epoxy coatings, application of energy efficient systems and application of self sustain building systems.
Our Building Envelope Design and Consulting Group investigates, evaluates, designs / engineer repair solutions and provides construction / repairs work to all exterior building envelope components including roofs, walls, windows/glazing, caulking, coating and waterproofing. We specialize in all issues related to material deterioration, moisture intrusion and assist owners in the process of inspecting no accessible areas of the building envelope or façade, design solutions to specific issues, repairs and restoration. We help as well architectural firms and clients with peer review consulting on new construction projects. We also provide forensic and expert witness services, and preventative maintenance programs. Our clients include private sector commercial and institution users, as well municipal agencies.
Our business is permanently updating. Building envelope systems as well as coating material and techniques are constantly evolving in search of better performance, less cost, and more elegant appearance. This makes the design, procurement and construction of the building envelope a highly technical and complex process for which the demands of a building envelope specialist’s knowledge are needed. Next to the structure, building envelope construction is often considered to be the highest risk of any project.
On the engineering side of our business we provide services including but not limited to:
- Inspection of buildings envelope / facades, roof, wall, window/glazing, sealant, coatings, concrete failures and waterproofing issues.
- Evaluations and investigation of failures and design solutions.
- Structural engineering related to building enclosure renovations and repairs.
- Construction phase assistance
- Building enclosure management and maintenance programs
- Building envelope inspections
- Commissioning on new construction and renovations pertaining to air and moisture control, vapor drive, thermal insulation, (infrared test) and related exterior enclosure issues.
- Concrete restoration, repair, protection, and structural strengthening
- Green roof coverings and photovoltaic systems
- Forensic evaluations related to premature failure of construction assemblies
- Design of energy efficient systems
- Design of self sustained buildings
On the Construction side of our business we provide services including but not limited to:
- Traffic coatings, vehicular or pedestrian
- Epoxy coatings
- Elastomeric coatings
- Exterior painting on high rise buildings (highrise no accessible areas)
- Caulking and sealant restoration and application in new or existing construction
- Concrete repairs on building envelope
- Full restoration of building envelopes
- Application of waterproofing coatings for tanks, pools, water features,
Our service areas in BC includes: Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Deep cove, Horse Shoe Bay, Squamish, Whistler, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Mission, Surrey, Richmond, BC, White rock, Boundary Bay, Langley, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Pit Meadows, Victoria, Nanaimo, and all other cities in BC Canada.